Saturday, September 15, 2007

Random thoughts about how I spend my time

I like to crochet but I do it for hours and hours -- leaving other things left undone
I like to read but I fall asleep -- often because I've stayed up too late crocheting
I like to cook -- but I hate to clean up and I don't like going to the grocery store either...a local fresh market would be nice
I like to work in the yard/garden -- but its too hot outside and the air in and around our house is filled with cement dust these days
I like to visit with family and friends -- and I don't know why I don't do it more often

Other things I'm doing:
Moms In Touch -- praying for the children, teachers, staff and administrators at Lake Dallas ISD
Weight Watchers -- again...this time I'm gonna "be an after and stay an after" LOL!
Worm composting -- thanks Lindsey and Thomas!
BTCL -- can't think of any better way to spend my Thursday nights other than in the company of Godly women seeking the Lord
Spending time with Jordy -- my last little chick at home
Working with my "boys" -- Andy, Thomas and Alex
Waiting on my first grandchild -- thanks Liz!

1 comment:

Holly M. said...

This is great, Vicki! Very funny. Please keep writing.